Siwel Consulting delivers industry-leading IT services to help your company Store, Compute, Analyze, Manage, Protect and Secure the life-blood of your business: your data. We work with each client to create innovative solutions that optimize IT assets and align IT strategy with overall business objectives. The result is greater operational efficiency and additional revenue opportunities.
A Woman-Owned Advocate of Supplier Diversity
Siwel Consulting is a woman-owned business, and is certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) – the largest third-party certifier of businesses owned, controlled and operated by women in the United States. WBENC is also the nation’s leading advocate of women-owned businesses as suppliers to America’s corporations.
Siwel has also been named one of the Top 500 Women-Owned Businesses in the United States and one of the Top 100 Women-Owned Businesses in New York by DiversityBusiness.com, the nation’s leading multicultural website.
Primary Practice Areas
Siwel Consulting delivers industry-leading IT services to help you Store, Compute, Analyze, Manage, Protect and Secure your most valuable asset: your data. We offer solutions in four core practice areas:
- Data Storage and Computing: Siwel builds IT infrastructure solutions that are fully responsive to the needs of your business, and flexible enough to adjust to today’s ever-changing market conditions and requirements. We review and evaluate your entire current IT infrastructure – servers, storage, software and network components, in your data center and in the cloud – in terms of how well it helps you achieve your critical business objectives. We identify any gaps, then leverage existing infrastructure plus the most innovative storage, server and cloud technologies to fill in or build out a new, cost-effective solution.
- Data Analytics: Siwel’s end-to-end big data services model provides clients with access to new, high quality information about their markets and customers. Our world-class data scientists, engineers, and analysts help create more valuable and actionable business intelligence to help you gain the competitive edge your company needs to achieve and maintain leadership in your markets.
- Data Management:
- IT Asset Management (ITAM) Services: Siwel’s SAM Center of Excellence provides the services your organization needs to improve how you are managing and optimizing your software assets to positively impact your financial bottom line. Our ITAM services include Software License Position and Compliance; Contract Advisory Services; Program Assessment and Design; Lifecycle Management Services; and Tools Optimization Services.
- Workforce Management Solutions: The Siwel workforce management team combines extensive knowledge and experience in staffing, business strategy and information technology to bring unique value to our customers. Our clients realize increased workforce flexibility, increased efficiency, accelerated project progress, reduced costs and enhanced competitive advantage.
- Data Protection & Security: Data integrity and continuity of your business operations are critical to your continued profitable operation. A thorough data backup & recovery plan and effective intrusion protection are essential. A Siwel-driven BU/DR solution helps you shrink backup windows, accelerate recovery times, and reduce storage footprints; an intrusion protection solution from Siwel gives you peace of mind.