November 4, 2010 @ 8am ET
“NetApp Syncsort Integrated Backup Comes to New York”
Join NetApp, Syncsort and Siwel Consulting for the first East Coast demonstration
of the data protection solution that created waves at VMworld in San Francisco.
Data protection has been too painful for too long. It’s time for a change, time for data protection that is:
- Simple — Easy to use. Easy to maintain.
- Integrated — A seamless combination of storage and software.
- Proven — Field tested with proven results.
NetApp and Syncsort have joined together to deliver NetApp Syncsort Integrated Backup (NSB), revolutionizing backup for the new, virtualized world of IT.
Through a unique, seamlessly integrated solution, NetApp Syncsort Integrated backup:
- Eliminates backup windows – through a 95% reduction in backup times
- Assures business continuity – with unmatched backup success rates of 99% and instant system recovery
- Saves money – by lowering secondary disk utilization by 90%
- Maximizes and accelerates your virtualization investment – through increased virtual machine density and rapid server migration
- Provides full disaster recovery – with integrated data replication
- Answers all your data protection needs – by supporting physical and virtual servers, disk and tape backup, all in one integrated solution
Also, enjoy a hot breakfast at the New Yorker Hotel and enter to win one of two NEW Multi-Touch iPod Nanos!
Speaker Panel: Peter Eicher, Senior Product Marketing Manager – Syncsort
Matt Welby, Systems Engineer – Syncsort
Presentation Slides: To download a copy of the Syncsort presentation slides, CLICK HERE.