July 27, 2010 @ 2pm ET: “Lessons from the Field:
Turn Missed SAM Opportunities into 25% Savings”
1-Hour Webinar with Siwel Consulting
SAM professionals know that vendor requirements, measurement methods and the overall “state-of-the-art” in the SAM world have been changing rapidly. However, valuable information about the real state of SAM program development and key concerns of your peers has been hard to come by – until now. Siwel has just completed a comprehensive survey of SAM professionals, and will present key results in this webinar. Find out what your peers are thinking and, more importantly, doing, by registering for this webinar.
You will learn about:
- How do your company’s SAM program and audit-readiness stack up against the big boys?
- Strengths and weaknesses of SAM processes and procedures in real enterprise environments
- Where to look for the best opportunities to save money for your IT organization and your company through a more robust SAM program, and how to make SAM a strategic priority
- Threats facing companies with all levels of SAM sophistication – how do they view virtualization, audits, budget reductions and other challenges
- Desktop v. Data Center: Where do SAM practitioners see the greatest opportunities and needs?
- Deployments v. Entitlements: Do they sync up?
Speaker Panel: Mike Tobin, SAM Product Marketing
Barry Friedman, National Practice Director – Siwel Consulting
Presentation Slides: To download a copy of the Siwel presentation slides, CLICK HERE.