With more than 100 years of contract experience gained from roles as clients, software publishers and auditors, Siwel’s team of contract specialists will apply their unique set of skills and knowledge to provide your organization with guidance, strategy and direction regarding the management of your software, hardware and services contracts.
If you are struggling with preparation for a new contract, are unsure whether you have gained value from an existing agreement as it becomes due for renewal, or you are concerned that a software audit is imminent, the team at Siwel can help by providing support, including the following:
- Alignment of contracts with business requirements and your technology roadmap
- Advice on pertinent terms and conditions in the contract
- Opportunities to optimize value, flexibility and benefits of the contract
- Analysis of contract revisions, cost implications and potential risk during negotiations, and recommend alternatives
- Consultation and preparation for audit or negotiation strategy
- Participate at the negotiating table representing our clients, or act as an agent for them
Through Siwel’s Contract Advisory Services, your organization will have the knowledge and support you need as you enter into negotiations with your vendors.
If you wish to speak with someone directly about this service, send us an e-mail or call us at 212-691-9326, x280.