Using proven “best practices”, Siwel’s ITAM Program Assessment and Design consists of a 5-phase methodology that begins with a comprehensive assessment of an organization’s existing ITAM program, and provides clients the opportunity to leverage Siwel’s expertise all the way through to the deployment and activation of a turnkey ITAM program designed, deployed and run using internal resources or as a cloud-enabled managed service:
- Current State Assessment: Identify what your organization is doing today
- Analysis and Findings: Analyze the gaps and risks in your current program
- Future State Roadmap or Design: Build a roadmap or design a detailed plan of what needs to be done to achieve the desired vision for the ITAM program
- Solution Deployment: Implement the ITAM program design
- Steady State: Review the new ITAM program’s effectiveness and make ongoing adjustments as required
In addition, we also offer a service that offers clients an opportunity to obtain an assessment of their ITAM Program’s maturity against the requirements of the ISO-19770-1 SAM Standard.
The end result of these services is a reliable ITAM program that generates accurate information about your IT assets and enables your organization to make good business decisions about how you are managing and optimizing them.
Visit our blog to read our consultants insights into real world experiences and challenges.
If you wish to speak with someone directly about this service, send us an e-mail or call us at 212-691-9326, x280.