Tools Optimization Services
Many organizations look to tools to help automate their Software Asset Management (SAM) processes and generate data that will be used to support important business decisions. However, many companies struggle with tool selection, implementation and ongoing maintenance due to lack of dedicated resources or underestimating the work effort - so they often seek external expertise.
Siwel’s team is well-versed in industry-leading discovery and software license management solutions from premier vendors such as Concorde, Eracent, Flexera Software, IBM and Snow Software, and can help organizations overcome challenges such as:
- Selection of an inventory or discovery tool
- Troubleshooting existing tool implementations
- Architect, install and configure a selected SAM tool
- Data reconciliation, preparation and upload
- Tool upgrade and re-configuration
- Review existing processes and revise based on proven best practices
- Guidance and best practices for ITSM integration (Service Desks, CMDB etc.)
- Calculate license position in the tool for any major vendor by accurately mapping discovery and entitlement data
- Knowledge transfer and training by specialists for system maintenance and reporting capabilities
Through Siwel’s Tools Optimization Services, our clients gain the most from their tool investments by ensuring more productive and successful implementations and usage.
If you wish to speak with someone directly about this service, send us an e-mail or call us at 212-691-9326, x280.